In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from Laura (The Butterfly Mother) featuring some lovely clothes from boy-only brand Lucus Frank. Such smart clothes!
Unfortunately I’ve been so poorly this week that I haven’t had a chance to shoot any of the What the Children Wore posts I was hoping to. Instead, let me point you in the direction of a few of my favourite shops:
- KyNa Boutique: Jenny has an awesome sale on at the moment – plus new Indikidual AND new Maxomorra drops on Monday! I’m after the clouds!
- Skelly Wear: Leonie also has an awesome sale on at the moment – I’ve just picked up some gorgeous Sma Folk bargains!
- Turtledove London: a new discovery of mine through Instagram – I’ve got some amazing organic cotton dungas for both kids AND cloud leggings for Busby in the sale!
- The Bunting Tree: Lovely Emma is just about to launch her STUNNING new range in September, and I’m so excited! Pop on over to her Instagram to have a look!
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!