My Wild Ones // 3 weeks in Sussex, 29/52
The Wanderers return!
What a fantastic three weeks we’ve had staying with my mum in Sussex… and what a shame we had to come back. Thank goodness the weather has been fabulous since our return, which softens the blow a little.
We had a marvellous time – lots of catching up with friends and family, copious amounts of laughter and good food, and probably a little too much prosecco.
I thought I’d share a collection of photos from the last three weeks so you can see what we’ve been up to! We’ve visited our old home town of Lewes lots, we travelled to London and went to the Natural History Museum to see the dinosaurs, and we’ve had chill out days in the park… We haven’t really stopped for three whole weeks!
It’s been blissful! So blissful in fact, that we’ve decided to head down again for a few weeks over my birthday. Busby starts preschool in September, so we won’t get many opportunities to visit again before Christmas.
A huge thank you to Franki at Wonderful Chaos for hosting!!! She’s done a fantastic job and I’m so thankful for her help.
Over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.