Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #33
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from Kay (Cheery Little Thing) about Mini’s adorable outfits! It made my ovaries flutter and the outfits are super cute!
I’m back on it this week with a beautiful shoot for Turtledove London. I had so much fun capturing these photos for our latest What the Children Wore post.
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!