My Wild Ones // Corn fields & sculptures, 31/52
Sadly we didn’t make it to Yorkshire Sculpture Park (YSP) last week with Franki and Luca as I was too poorly… But we did manage to go with Nick’s parents while we were staying with them over the weekend.
The children love visiting YSP, as do we (if just for the coffee and cake), so we had a good wander round. Nick hadn’t seen the KAWS exhibit yet, so he enjoyed a whistle-stop tour from Busby! “This is the biggest one in the world!” “This one has no nose.”
We had a lovely time playing in the garden too: Busby and H-Bear have recently started playing hide-and-seek and chase together, which is very cute!
On Sunday we headed to a friends for coffee and bump-ogling, followed by a trip to IKEA for toy storage… The toys keep appearing and cover everywhere…! We then popped over to a local corn field to capture this shoot for Turtledove London. I’m so in love with the photos!
I loved this post from Tara (Mum’s Space) about their garden adventures! I’m so envious of their garden!!!
Over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every and closes the following Monday.