My Wild Ones // A quick catch-up, 34/52
Just a very quick one from me today as it’s my birthday as I write this, and I’d quite like to go to sleep after a very busy day in extremely HAWT weather!
We’ve had another wonderful week in Sussex. Nick has joined us for a few days, hence why I’m not hosting today as wanted a little break from the blog, and we’ve been doing lots of exploring and catching up with friends and family. Plus it’s been my birthday – and this was my yummy chocolate and hazelnut birthday cake made by Nick’s fair hands:
I’ll be sharing more in next week’s post, but for now lovely Franki over at Wonderful Chaos is hosting for me this week, so don’t forget to pop over to link up your adventures with her.
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every and closes the following Monday.