Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #40
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from Carie (Space for the Butterflies) featuring the most beautiful handknitted horse jumpers! She’s such a talented lady!
I’m sharing my latest What the Children Wore post, featuring these divine Mini Rodini outfits from DapperBaby!
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!