My Wild Ones // #smartDiscoveries, 35/52
I’m doing things a bit differently this week as I still haven’t quite caught up with my workload from Sussex (and our laptop is on its last legs so photo editing isn’t really happening!) – so I’ve linked up my #smartDiscoveries post featuring H-Bear and his trike adventure! I’ll be back next week with the rest of our Sussex adventure…
A huge thank you to Franki at Wonderful Chaos for hosting while we were away!
Over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every and closes the following Monday.