In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too, or link back!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday evening.
I loved this post from Lauren (The Life and Loves of Lolly) featuring Joey’s very festive Christmas outfit!
I’m sharing my latest What the Children Wore post, featuring these gorgeous party outfits from Polarn O. Pyret’s 40th Anniversary range.
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!