In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kids fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too, or link back.
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday evening.
Becky (Mummy Adventure) linked up two absolutely divine posts last week! The photos were gorgeous and Cora looked so cute in her dress!
I’m sharing my latest What the Children Wore post, featuring these tiny dancer t-shirts from Rowdy Roddy Vintage!
This week’s #FunkyKidFriday will be open for two weeks as I’m having some time off over Christmas! Have an amazing festive celebration!