H-Bear is now the age Busby was when Nick and I got married! How crazy is that?! And you know what else? He would have been an, um, interesting element at the wedding (Busby was a dream…) How can two children be so different?
H loves nothing more than a big open space, with puddles, and unlimited time to explore. I’ve written about having to take him out for a walk every day previously, and that still applies! We’re now on recognisable terms with the Groundskeeper of the University grounds we roam, which is rather lovely.
This month, H-Bear:
- Has a new tooth!
- Has suffered from conjunctivitis… and what seems like a new cold every 4 days.
- Has started using his words! Finally! He calls for Busby, Nick and I. He says “more” when he wants another spoon of almond butter. “All done” when he’s finished with a book. “Iffy” for Miffy.
- Is about to go into size 7 shoes!?!
This month, H-Bear loves:
- Miffy the Fairy by Dick Bruna. It’s his favourite book at the moment. His World Book Day costume is sorted…
- Bananas. He’s been a bit off his food this month, but bananas are a firm favourite.
- Go Jetters.
It looks like we may be saying goodbye to naps soon… Some days it takes over an hour to get him to sleep, so I think we might be switching to an alternate day napping system *sob*. I don’t feel ready at all to say goodbye to naptime! It’s the only time of the day that I get to sit still and drink hot tea.
We’re going to be looking around a few nurseries this month, to finally make a decision on whether we should send H-Bear to some form of daycare once a week. I think it will do him wonders; I just fear for his allergies, and whether the staff will keep enough of an eye on him so that he doesn’t chance his luck with a cup of milk…