Siblings

Siblings // February 2017

This month’s Siblings photos were taken at the local University grounds, which we’re lucky enough to live next to. I take H-Bear here at least once a week to set him free! Busby is always desperate to go at the weekend, so we headed over one Saturday morning at the beginning of February when the sun finally decided to shine.

It’s the perfect place to take them. There’s a lake full of ducks, woods to run wild in, small hills to run down, and there are usually big muddy puddles to splash in!

We can spend a good few hours there exploring, playing hide and seek, and saying hello to the ducks.

In the photos below, the children discovered a tree had recently been cut down and chopped up, which provided lots of ‘yellow snow’, as Busby called it. We didn’t have the heart to tell her what yellow snow actually is…

They then discovered a HUGE muddy puddle! Which H-Bear didn’t want to leave when it was time to go home…

Fingers crossed spring is on the way! We’re hopefully off to the seaside next week in half term – what fun these two will have!

Follow me:  Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // YouTube // Pinterest // BlogLovin’
The Me and Mine Project

1. Emily and Indiana

15th February 2017 at 7:24 pm

Ooh what bright, happy photos. I love the matching yellows – I think even I want a yellow coat! Sounds like a perfect day out 🙂 xx
    Emily and Indiana recently posted…The Siblings Project | February 2017My Profile

2. farmerswifeandmummy

15th February 2017 at 7:37 pm

Oh what a lovely place and so lucky to live near to it. I love their wellies and I especially love the photo with Busby’s reflection in the puddle. You take so many beautiful photographs, it must be a constant battle with choosing ones for photo frames in your house 🙂 xx
    farmerswifeandmummy recently posted…Siblings-February 2017My Profile

3. Katy (What Katy Said)

16th February 2017 at 8:04 pm

Set him free hahaha, you made me snort! These are some of my fave photos of yours Hannah, so full of fun! #siblingsproject
    Katy (What Katy Said) recently posted…HyggeBox – Danish Cosiness In A BoxMy Profile

4. Colette

16th February 2017 at 9:06 pm

They look so excited bless them! Hurrah for fresh air and freedom!
    Colette recently posted…Puss in Boots, Sale Waterside Theatre – ReviewMy Profile

5. Jenny

17th February 2017 at 8:27 pm

Love your photos every time Hannah they are gorgeous and those kids smiles are just precious ever time too. I know I have drooled over those wellies on ig a few times too. So I am full of cliches this month but gorgeous snapping and documenting their amazing bond growing here. #siblingsproject

6. clare

21st February 2017 at 8:47 pm

Lovely photos! I see I’m not the only one with a soft spot for yellow jackets/tops! 🙂

7. Laura @ Little Ladies Big World

23rd February 2017 at 12:05 pm

Haha they seriously look like they are having soooo much fun here! Puddles are always a hit. Gorgeous photos x
    Laura @ Little Ladies Big World recently posted…Our French Adventure {Week Two}My Profile