H-Bear // 21 months
What a quick month… and, consequently, this won’t be the longest update in the world!
The love of the wilderness still continues for H-Bear, and we have had some beautiful adventures this month. Not only have we explored our local green space at least once a week, but we’ve also been to a museum or two – and we’ve had some lovely coffee dates!
This month, H-Bear:
- Has another new tooth! Hurrah!
- Has been a total joy – most of the time! We’ve had the occasional tantrum, but it’s usually due to tiredness or toothache.
This month, H-Bear loves:
- Bananas! My goodness – he loves his bananas so much!
- Reading – he’s really enjoyed counting books this month, so I’m wondering whether we have another scientist on our hands.
- Cuddles. Our boy loves a good cuddle!
- Saying ‘No!’ He has quite a few books about hide and seek at his grandparents house, but every time the person isn’t found it says ‘no’, so H-Bear has been saying no to everything… even when he definitely means yes!
Naps are becoming less and less frequent, which I’m coming to terms with now. In someways it’s a relief, as it means I’m not planning our day around him napping, and if he does need one then he’ll go off in his own time. This does mean the school run has become a napping danger zone though!
We still haven’t found him a nursery that we like (I’ve written about this in more detail here), but I guess we’ll keep searching a bit further afield…