Hi there! And welcome to #ALivelyStyle! #FunkyKidFriday has had a bit of a rebrand for the New Year! I thought it needed a refresh, and #ALivelyStyle fits in well with the direction I’m hoping to take the blog in this year.
So, what is #ALivelyStyle? It’s a childrenswear linky where you can link up your kids style blog posts from the week. You can link up anything to do with children’s fashion – from style shoots, to wishlists. As a childrenswear addict I love anything to do with kid style, so come and link up anything relevant!
There are a few guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) relevant posts.
- Comment on at least one other blog that has linked up.
- Grab the badge or link back.
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #ALivelyStyle to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday evening.
I loved this post from Sophie (Sophie and Lily) featuring the most gorgeous little outfit for baby Freyja! My ovaries might have screamed a little bit.
I’m linking up my latest What Busby Wore post, featuring these divine bows from Pippa Pelo.
Grab a badge!
#ALivelyStyle will be open for two weeks from this week as my Mum is coming to stay tomorrow, and then we’re away over Easter – so I thought I’d give myself a little technology break. I can’t wait to read your posts though, and I’ll be back the week after Easter for more kidswear fun!