I make no secret of my love for Boden children’s clothes. If I had the money, both children would be dressed in Boden daily; their clothes are timeless and utterly divine.
For this week’s kids style post I’ve compiled a wishlist for Busby’s SS17 wardrobe from Boden’s current gorgeous range of childrenswear:
1. I’ve been ogling this dress for a while now… mostly because I would definitely wear it too, and I would love to twin with Busby. How gorgeous is that Peter Pan collar as well? I think she’d look so lovely in this. (Search: 33544, £30-35)
2. I LOVE this dress! It has such an Orla Keily vibe to it, and that collar is just beautiful! Perfect for summer parties. (Search: 33545, £30-35)
3. This dress is just so beautiful – and I love the Liberty-esque floral print. The contrasting stripe collar and sleeves are fab too, and pull the dress together. (Search: 33505, £18-35)
4. I can’t resist a rainbow, and I love the pastel tones on this dress. The daisies add such a fun feel to the dress – and I can see Busby wearing this one lots over summer with a whole variety of t-shirts underneath. (Search: 33541, £28-32)
5. Continuing on with the rainbow theme, and this t-shirt caught my eye. Isn’t it fun? And mostly definitely unisex too, so can be popped up in the loft for H-Bear to wear in a year or so. (Search: 30134, £15-17)
6. I featured this skirt on my Instagram Stories a few weeks ago and have since had a few messages from people saying that they’d bought it! Who could resist?? It’s gorgeous! And wonderful for twirling in! (Search: 32795, £30-35)
7. Finally, these shorts are perfect! The rainbow colours mean that you can dress them with any colour t-shirt and once again, I would definitely put H-Bear in these as well as Busby. (Search: 32796, £20-24)
Which is your favourite from the above? Has anything caught your eye on Boden this season?