Siblings // June 2017

This month’s photos were taken at Nostell Priory in West Yorkshire. Nostell is a gorgeous National Trust property, which has the best wilderness playground! It also had SO many divine peonies when we visited at the beginning of June.

Not much has changed over the past month – although we’re definitely ramping up the adventures for the summer holidays now. We’ve got so much planned, and I can’t wait to begin. But first of all we have Busby’s school inductions and parents evenings to attend.

Half term flew by for us. We had a busy one with lots of playdates organised, which, combined with light mornings and early starts, consequently meant that both children were fairly exhausted by the end of the week (as were the parents)!

Busby turns 4.5 years old next week, and H-Bear turns 2! Eek! Bickering and arguments are rife in our household… but they love each other dearly, with H regularly in tears when we drop Busby off at preschool…

We’re currently away in the Lake District, and I’m very much looking forward to sharing our adventures with you once we’ve returned! We’re having a wonderful time… we all love it here and it really makes me want to relocate here now!

Follow me:  Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // YouTube // Pinterest // BlogLovin’
The Me and Mine Project

1. 15th June 2017 / 9:45 am

Oh how lovely. I can’t wait to read about your Lake District trip. You always take the most beautiful photos of your children 😉

2. 15th June 2017 / 10:05 am

What a gorgeous place, and those peonies! Beautiful shots, loving those outfits. We’ve school inductions coming up, too, and then lots of summer fun! x

3. 15th June 2017 / 11:18 am

I love that you can see her holding her rabbit, we have the same one that I rarely ever let leave the house in fear of losing it!

4. 15th June 2017 / 9:56 pm

I’m already panicking that I’ve got too much on over the holidays! I need to rein it in a bit!

5. 16th June 2017 / 7:49 pm

Gorgeous photos, I love their outfits! x

6. 16th June 2017 / 9:40 pm

Oh, they’re so sweet – I can’t believe Toby and Busby are starting school in September, they were only babies when I started my blog, and started reading yours! #SiblingsProject

7. 21st June 2017 / 10:44 pm

These are lovely. I look forward to your lake district trip sharing too! Your two little ones are really growing up quick here babes. #siblingsproject