A few weeks ago we were kindly sent a Bibisili Catch All bib to review, and we’ve definitely been putting it through its paces!
We were able to choose from a number of styles (or rather, animals) and I thought Busby would like Zooey the Zebra best.
I couldn’t wait for Zooey to arrive as weaning isn’t the cleanest of activities, and anything that helps keep mess at bay (even a little) is a winner in my books!
So, what did I like about it?
1. I love that you can put it in the dishwasher!
2. The bib is made of a very flexible and soft material, which is much nicer than some of the rigid, plastic bibs you can get, and so much kinder against Busby’s skin.
3. It’s fun!
4. It will grow with her – the catch at the back can be fastened to three sizes.
5. It’s light and easily transportable, which is wonderful for eating on the go.
6. Most importantly, it catches food and reduces mess!
1. It’s difficult to move the bib without spilling it when it’s full of food and water…which it is after Busby eating!
2. Busby enjoys emptying the bib… and sadly it’s so flexible that she can empty it… which sort of defeats the object…
Overall, I do think it’s a great product and a fantastic, fun idea! It’s just a shame that it’s so flexible that it can be emptied by fast, little hands.
The Bibisili Catch All bibs retail at £6.99 and are available to buy on the Bibisili website.
*I was sent a Bibisili bib free of charge for the purpose of this review. All views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.*