Hello! Yes it’s me again!
Alex is taking a little break from blogging for a few weeks, so I’ll be hosting every week until she’s back.
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved Bex’s (The Mummy Adventure) post last week, which featured two of my favourite prints from Maxomorra’s current SS16 range. Absolutely gorgeous photos of her boys too!
I’m linking up my latest What H-Bear Wore post, which features the most darling dungarees from Vertbaudet. I’m completely in love with them!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.