H-Bear turned one last week! One??! Where does the time go??
We celebrated in style with a BBQ and mini-party on his actual birthday, with lots of presents for H-Bear and lots of bubbles for the grown-ups! We then had a crazy busy few days of travelling down to Sussex, I went to BritMums Live, and then on Sunday we had a picnic in the park with friends and other little people. I didn’t manage to take many photos of the latter due to non-stop chatting (and prosecco intoxication) – but I did take hundreds on Thursday:
A huge thank you to the fabulous Becky of Magnificent Stanley, who made H-Bear this tee with custom fabric that I sourced from Liberty. She doesn’t usually stock Queue for the Zoo, but I was desperate for a t-shirt to match his birthday shoes in the same print made by the very talented Love Roo!
H-Bear suffers from a Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA) and a soya allergy, so sadly couldn’t have a milk and butter-filled cake. Instead I made him the Beetroot Chocolate Cake from Deliciously Ella’s book… It was interesting! I added too much beetroot, so at times it tasted of sugarbeet… and it was a bit flat… but the icing was yummy!
I managed to capture one photo of Busby on Sunday at H-Bear’s picnic party – I asked Becky to make the children one of her bespoke letter tees each with the fabric too. Twinning is winning!
I really enjoyed this post from Tara (Mum’s Space) about Isla’s jet bike! It looks like she’s having the BEST time!!!
Over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
Lovely Franki from Wonderful Chaos will be hosting next week as we’re still down in Sussex and I shall be sans Husband, so I’m not quite sure when I’ll be able to fit blogging in…!