In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from Hannah (The Diary of an Ordinary Mum) featuring some gorgeous items from Two Littles. I’d never heard of the brand before and had too much fun checking out their website…! Oh, and she’s got a cheeky discount code too!
I’m sharing my latest What the Children Wore post, featuring these AWESOME bat mask items from Bear & Babe.
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!