Hullo! And welcome to #ALivelyStyle! #FunkyKidFriday has had a bit of a rebrand for the New Year! I thought it needed a bit of a refresh, and #ALivelyStyle fits in well with the direction I’m hoping to take the blog in this year.
So, what is #ALivelyStyle? It’s a childrenswear linky where you can link up your kids style blog posts from the week. You can link up anything to do with children’s fashion – from style shoots, to wishlists. As a childrenswear addict I love anything to do with kid style, so come and link up anything relevant!
There are a few guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) relevant posts.
- Comment on at least one other blog that has linked up.
- Grab the badge or link back.
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #ALivelyStyle to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday evening.
I loved all of Carie’s (Space for the Butterflies) posts from last week, and I couldn’t choose just one as she linked up three beautiful posts! Pop on over to give her some love if you haven’t already, as she makes the most divine clothes for her gorgeous children!
I’m linking up my latest What Busby Wore post, featuring her wonderful birthday present from lovely Magnificent Stanley!
I can’t wait to read your posts!