Two years of H-Bear. Two years!?!
His second year on the planet has involved rather more sleep than the first year – thank goodness! And what a gorgeous little boy he’s growing up to be. He’s so affectionate and silly… and is very cheeky!
At two, H-Bear:
- Has most of his teeth.
- Has started to form sentences – although these occasionally still need ‘Mummy Translator’ to help out… (another one for my CV)
- Can count to ten.
- Is swiftly learning how to unscrew objects (uh-oh).
- Still suffers from CMPA and a soya allergy.
At two, H-Bear loves:
- Trains (or “gaaaain!”), tractors (or “gackgor!”), lorries (or “orry!”), cars (or “car car!”), and aeroplanes (or “aiiiiirgaaaaain!”) – all said with much enthusiasm and gusto when spotted.
- Tomato ketchup (“dip-dip!”) and sausages. I swear it’s all he would eat if we let him.
- Hey Duggee – especially the train episode.
- Busby. He’s going to struggle to adjust when she starts school in September. He currently copies everything she does, which is hilarious for us (but not so much for her).
- To say “whhhhhhy?”
My baby boy is still very much a Mummy’s Boy – for which I’m (mostly) thankful. He also has a soft spot for Nick, and for his Grandad. I so love how affectionate he is; he’s always up for a cuddle and read.
H-Bear is our explorer, who loves to climb, run and go on adventures. He starts at nursery (on a farm!) in September, and I think being surrounded by children his own age (without me around) will bring his development on leaps and bounds.
I can’t wait to see where the next year takes us, although if it could slow down a bit… please?!